Marinated beef with Worcestershire and Oyster sauce CourseBeef CuisineFilipino Prep Time40 minutes Cook Time30 minutes Total Time1 hour 10 minutes Servings6AuthorVanjo Merano
- 1 1/2 lbs beef sirloin or tenderloin, cubed
- 3 tablespoons garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- Combine the beef, salt, pepper, and garlic then mix well. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Add the olive oil and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Apply high heat on a pan then put-in the combined ingredients once the pan is hot enough.
- Sear the beef until the color of the outer part turns brown. Try to toss the beef while searing so that all sides are uniformly cooked.
- Add the oyster sauce and Worcestershire sauce and continue tossing until the liquid dries up.
- Put-in the butter and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve hot. Share and enjoy!